Hybrid financial advice on the agenda at two key conferences in March.
The first event, the TISA Annual Digital Conference, will take place virtually on Wednesday 16th March. Nick will be participating as one of three on the expert panel, looking at the hybrid advice model and discussing:
• How the hybrid advice model will affect client engagement.
• Whether the hybrid advice model can help close the advice gap.
• How wealth managers can harness the opportunities of digitisation and automation and help clients overcome the barriers of financial planning.
Further details of the TISA webinar conference can be found here: https://www.tisa.uk.com/product/tisa-annual-digital-conference-2022/?event_date=2022-03-16
Nick will also be presenting at the Digital Integration in Wealth Management 2022 conference, in London on 29th March.
In his session, Towards a Hybrid Future: Robo-Advisory, Nick will speak on:
• Understanding the successes and limitations of Robo-Advisory.
• Leveraging Robo-Advisory to provide clients with thorough and practical advice based on their input and needs.
• Enabling wealth managers to focus less on operationally tedious tasks.
• How to best review the data generated by the Robo-Advisory device and offer better proposals for clients.
• The future of Robo-Advisory.
Further details on the conference can be found here: https://arena-international.com/wealth/agenda
Registered Address: Wizards House, 8 Athena Court, Tachbrook Park, Leamington Spa, CV34 6RT.
Registered in England & Wales, No. 07014133. The information contained within this site is intended for UK consumers only and is subject to the UK regulatory regime.
Wealth Wizards®, Pension Wizard ®, Retirement Wizard®, Turo® and MyEva® are registered trademarks; the trademarks, trade names and logos on this website, and the copyright and pending patent applications, are used by Wealth Wizards Benefits Limited under licence from Wealth Wizards Limited. Pension Tidy-up, Pension Predictor, Investment Wizard, are trademarks and logos of Wealth Wizards Limited.
Wealth Wizards is independently audited and certified by the British Standards Institute to ISO/IEC 27001:2013, an internationally recognised standard specifying comprehensive security controls and best practice.
© 2022 Wealth Wizards Limited.